FUEDI - European Federation of Loss Adjusting Experts
Mark Vos (NIVRE – The Netherlands) firstname.lastname@example.org
3006 AE Rotterdam
Tel: +31 -10-2428555
Fax: +31 -10-2428558
Avenue Albert-Elisabeth 40
B – 1200 Brussels
Tel/Fax: +32 2 732 60 42
National professional associations of independent impartial and qualified loss adjusting experts:
- Austria - AFILA; Belgium – GEBCAI; Denmark – DALAX; France – CEA; Germany – BTE;
- Italy – AIPAI; Luxembourg - CEL; Netherlands – BCE; Poland – SNELS; Portugal – CNPR;
Spain – APCAS, AEPGAS, AESPER; UK & Ireland - CILA.
Different territories have different systems. Section 9 requires all members to have an examination system in keeping with the standards set by FUEDI.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Available from Secretariat.
- Review, protection and the enhancement of the professional interests of the loss adjusting experts represented within its member associations.
- Exchange between the associations of experience information & advice.
- Professional training of professional associations with a view to ensuring high standards of education throughout the profession.
- To ensure uniformity of standards of expertise.
- To ensure that professional associations adhere to strict rules of professional conduct including maintaining qualities of integrity and impartiality.